How does an Administrator change an athlete's information?
As an administrator, to correct an athlete's information follow these steps:
- Log in to your Aktivate account (use the Google Chrome or Firefox browsers)
- Click the Administrator button
- Search for the athlete using the magnifying glass in the top right
- Click View by an athlete's name
- Click the Athlete Summary bar that is in the middle of that page
- Click Edit (right-hand side of the page)
- Update the grade and any other information that is outdated on this page
- Check the small box that asks you "to keep this information current"
- Click Submit