How to Create An Account
Users: Administrators, Coaches, Parents & Coaches
The below video will walk you through creating an account.
Please do not create an account if you have previously used the system!
- Go to aktivate.com and click Login in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click create account
- Enter the required information. At the bottom of the page select Parent, Coach, or Administrator (depending on your role).
- If you select either coach or administrator, you will need to select your state and begin typing in the name of your school. Once your school name appears, click on it. You will then be asked to verify the information.
- Click Create Account
- A verification pop-up screen will appear. From there you will open another tab (do not close this tab) and find the verification email in your email inbox (it may take a few minutes to appear in your inbox, so be patient). You can copy and paste the code into the pop-up or directly type into it.
- Your account has now been created! Your account details page will show up. Click “ Got it! I’m Done Here”
If you selected the parent role, you’re all set and ready to start registering your athlete. If you selected the coach or admin role, an administrator at your school will need to approve this on their end in order for you to be connected to your school.