Why does it say "Inactive Registration"?
When you see Inactive Registration, it means that the registration has been cut and removed from the Total Registrations number. School Administrators can fix this. If you are a parent, we recommend reaching out to your school to ask for assistance in 'returning' this player to the tryouts section.
Here is how a School Administrator can change that status and undo Cut/Remove:
- Click on the Navigation button on the left side of the screen
- Click Sports
- Select the student's sport
- Click View underneath Athletes Cut from Sport
- Click the gray Return Player to Tryouts button to the far right of the athlete's name
- The athlete will no longer have an "Inactive Registration" status.
- You can now find the athlete's registration by clicking on the number to the right of the Total Registrations