How to Change My Athlete's Sport

Users: Parents & Guardians

If you registered for the wrong sport, or you registered for the wrong school year, simply create a new registration with the correct sport and/or year. The steps are below.

  1. Log into your Aktivate Account
  2. Under what would you like to do? Click Start/Complete Registrations
  3. Click New Registration + in the top right corner

Note: If you have paid a fee for the incorrect year and/or sport, please first contact your school.  A school administrator or secretary will need to contact to approve a refund or to move that registration fee.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us