(UHSAA) How to Reject and Send Transfer Back to Athlete

Users: UHSAA Administrators

If you have a student who submitted an incomplete transfer, or the questions need to be changed, then you will need to reject the transfer and send it back to the athlete because changes have to come from the parent. Admins are unable to change information on a transfer. Below are the steps to complete the process.


  1. Log in to your Aktivate Account
  2. Select Administrator
  3. Click Navigation
  4. Click Transfers
  5. Select Transfers
  6. Search for the athlete's name
  7. Click on the Transfer/Athlete that needs to be edited
  8. Click Reject and Send Back to Athlete
  9. Provide a brief explanation of why you're sending it back to the athlete, 
  10. Click Submit

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us