(UHSAA) How to Close a Transfer (Student is Not a Transfer)

Users: Utah Administrators

This article will show administrators in Utah how to close a trasnfer

If you have a student who was accidentally marked as Transfer Pending, you can remove their transfer by following these steps.


  1. Log in to your Aktivate Account
  2. Select Administrator
  3. Click Navigation
  4. Click Transfers
  5. Select Transfers
  6. Search for the athlete's name
  7. Click on the athlete's name
  8. Click This Athlete is Not a Transfer at the top
  9. Choose the reason why this is not a transfer, This Athlete is Not a Transfer, or Transfer Previously Approved (this could happen if they have a transfer on multiple registrations but one is already completed)

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us