(UHSAA) How to Change Transfer Type

Users: UHSAA Administrators

The below steps will show administrators how to change a transfer type (international, domestic, or foreign exchange).


  1. Log in to your Aktivate Account
  2. Select Administrator
  3. Click Navigation
  4. Click Transfers
  5. Select Transfers
  6. Search for the athlete's name
  7. Click on the Transfer/Athlete that needs to be edited
  8. Click Change Transfer Type
  9. Choose the type of transfer

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us