How to Download & Upload Physical Documents
Users: Parents & Guardians
The below video will show parents and guardians how to download and upload physical documents for their athlete's registration.
- Log in to your Aktivate account
- Click the Parents button
- Click Start/Complete Registrations
- Click on the registration you started previously
- Get to the Registration Checklist
- Find the Physical Documents section and click into the section you wish to complete
- Click on the arrow to the left of the requirement to open it.
- Click Upload and upload your physical (you need to either have scanned and saved a copy of the physical or taken a picture of it and find those images and upload).
The physical will have a Pending Verification status until an administrator at your school approves the physical. For all approval of documents, you will want to follow up with your school athletic department. Your school administrators are the ones responsible for approving and rejecting the documents that have been uploaded.
Note: Any time you need to upload a document you can only use the following four file types: PDF, JPG, JPEG, or PNG. The max file size is 64 MB.