(NIAA) How to send an Out of State Questionnaire
If you are needing to send an Out of State Questionnaire to the previous school as a school administrator at an NIAA member school, below is useful information and guidance on how to do so.
PLEASE NOTE: you can not work on a questionnaire until it has been submitted to the school administrator. A questionnaire will not work properly if the transfer is with the parent.
- Log in to your Aktivate Account
- Select Administrator
- Click Navigation
- Select Transfers
- Click Questionnaire
- Click on the student's name
- Draft an email to the previous school administrator (email address provided by the parent there)
- Copy & paste the URL link from our site to your email. This is the link to the Questionnaire
- Select I have sent the link to the email listed above once this is complete
There are a couple of helpful tips and things to be aware of as well when sending the Questionnaire to the previous school
- You will have to manually send out the questionnaire to the previous school administrator
- We recommend including in your email message that the previous school administrator does not need to create an Aktivate account in order to complete the questionnaire
- If there are any issues with broken links, submission errors, etc. then please inform the previous school administrator to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org