(UHSAA) How to Change the Previous School

Users: UHSAA Administrators

If you have a transferring student whose previous school is incorrect then you can follow these steps to correct the previous school.


  1. Log in to your Aktivate Account
  2. Select Administrator
  3. Click Navigation
  4. Click Transfers
  5. Select Transfers
  6. Search for the athlete's name
  7. Click on the Transfer/Athlete that needs to be edited
  8. Click Change Previous School 
  9. Select a Utah school from the list OR if the school is not in Utah or you do not see it listed, select Other, at the bottom and enter the information.  

Note: Other can be used for out-of-state transfers.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us